This Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”) is a service of the web application “lismoa” provided by illustrious (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) (hereinafter referred to as “the Service” The conditions of use of this service are defined. For registered users (hereinafter referred to as “users”), use this service in accordance with these terms. This Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”) is a service of the web application “lismoa” provided by illustrious (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) (hereinafter referred to as “the Service” The conditions of use of this service are defined. For registered users (hereinafter referred to as “users”), use this service in accordance with these terms.
These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Service between you and us.
2 (Use registration)
- Registration applicant shall apply for registration for registration by way of our company (Google, Facebook, e-mail address and password), and our registration will be completed by our approval.
- We may not approve applications for use registration if we determine that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons and we do not under any obligation to disclose the reason.
(1) When notifying of false matters at the time of application for use registration
(2) In the case of an application from a person who has violated this contract in the past
(3) In addition, when we judge that usage registration is not appropriate
3 (User ID and Password Management)
- In its own responsibility, the user shall manage the e-mail address and password (login information in the case of Facebook and Google Account authentication) required for logging in this service.
- In any case, the user shall not conduct any acts such as leakage, assignment, loan, license, license change, trading, or other collateral to the third party of the user ID and password.
- In the event that the user finds the fact of lost or stolen passwords, facts of use by third parties, or a fact that there is a possibility thereof, the user shall immediately notify us.
- If the combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registration information, we regard it as use by the user who registered the user ID.
- The responsibility for the damage caused by the use of the user name and password shall be borne by the user and the Company shall not bear any responsibility regardless of the reason.
4 (usage fee and payment method)
- In accordance with the following provision, the user shall pay the usage fee to be displayed on this website as a consideration for the use of this service according to the method specified by the Company.
① Payment method: Credit card payment (limited to credit card in user’s name (Monthly payment or annual payment))
② Service: Full function service can be used for 30 days after account creation, but some functions will be restricted after 31st. However, you can cancel the function restriction by additional charge.
- In the event that the user has delayed payment of usage fee, the user shall pay delay damages at a rate of 14.6% per year to the Company and temporarily suspend the use of the paid service.
- The photographs, information and other copyrighted materials posted on this service shall belong to the author or copyright owner of the Company or the work.
- The user shall not engage in acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, etc., such as copying, diversion, public transmission, assignment, adaptation and translation, with respect to our copyrighted work.
6 (Prohibited matter)
In using the service, the user should not do the following actions.
(1) Actions that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) The act of destroying or obstructing the function of our server or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5) The act of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users
(6) act of impersonating other users
(7) Actions related to our services, which directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces
(8) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
7 (suspension of provision of this service etc.)
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if judging that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When maintenance, inspection, or update of the computer system related to this service
(2) In the event that it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster
(3) When computer or communication line or the like stops due to accident
(4) In the event that we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- We are not responsible for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users or third parties, regardless of the reason, due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
8 (Limitation on use and deletion of registration)
- In the following cases, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user without prior notice, or may cancel the registration as a user.
(1) If you violate any provision of this agreement
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered matter
(3) In the event that we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- We shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever for any reasons caused to you by any actions we have conducted under this section.
9 (Compensation for Damages)
- We are not responsible for the damage caused by the use of this service by the customer, and the customer using this service agrees with this.
- Regardless of the reason, we are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
10 (Changes in service content etc.)
- The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user.
- We shall not be liable for any reason, regardless of the reason, for damage caused to the user due to the change of this service.
11 (Change of Terms of Service)
- The Company shall be able to change these Terms at any time without prior notice or subsequent notice to the User if we deem it necessary.
- The changed terms will take effect from the time the Company announces it.
12 (Notification or contact)
The notice or contact between the user and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company.
13 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
14 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting these Terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law.
- In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the head office location of the Company shall be subject to exclusive agreement jurisdiction.