Illustrious Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “We, Us”) regards properly protecting the customer’s personal information as an important matter in business operations, and in accordance with the law concerning personal information protection and related laws, the following privacy As per policy (hereinafter referred to as “the policy”), we will manage your personal information with great care.
Definition of personal information etc. in this policy
1. personal information
Of the information we handle, it is information that can identify you personally, and it is necessary to combine one or more of your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, work place, inquiry content, etc. Means information that can identify and identify you personally.
2. personal data
Among the customer’s personal information handled by our company, information that is organized so that a specific individual can be searched, which can be searched by the search function of a computer, or easy to attach a table of contents, an index etc. Is in a state where search is possible.
3. Owned personal data
Of the customer’s personal data handled by our company, it is data that our company has created and organized, and that we have the authority to disclose information and correct content. However, except those with a holding period of 6 months or less and those specified by laws and regulations.
Acquisition of personal information
We will obtain personal information by lawful and fair means.
Purpose of use of personal information
1. We shall use the following for the purpose of providing personal information from customers.
(1) Providing our services
(2) After-sales service including inquiries and complaints to our company
(3) Maintenance of system, response to problems
(4) Identity verification
(5) Charge request
(6) Improve service or develop new service
(7) Information on other services of our company or products and services of our business partners, which may be useful to individual customers, is displayed on our website and other customer terminals accessed by customers, and e-mails and mails are sent. Send by etc. or guide by telephone etc. However, customers can stop or resume their use by notifying us.
(8) For other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
2. We will use the personal information provided by the customer as long as it is necessary to carry out our business, within the scope of the purpose of use described in the preceding paragraph, except when required by law.
3. We may use your personal information jointly with a third party or may outsource the handling to a third party in the course of business. In this case, we will properly supervise the third party to handle the customer’s personal information strictly.
Change purpose of use of personal information
In principle, we will not change the specified purpose of use except for the case where the person’s consent has been obtained in advance. However, this is not the case when making a change on the purpose of use after the change in advance, as long as it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use before the change has considerable relevance.
Third party provision of personal data
1. We do not provide or disclose your personal data to third parties without obtaining your consent in advance, except as provided in laws and regulations and the next paragraph.
2. We may be able to provide your personal data to a third party without a customer’s consent. In this case, if there is a request from the customer, the provision to the third party will be suspended according to the law.
3. We may use all or part of the customer’s personal information jointly with a third party within the scope of use, or consign its handling to a third party, in the course of business. There is. In this case, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to handle the customer’s personal information strictly in the third party concerned.
Security management measures of possession personal data
We strive to keep the personal data held by customers accurate and up-to-date, and take necessary and appropriate security control measures to protect against unauthorized access, tampering, leakage, loss and damage.
Formulation, implementation, etc. of regulations on the protection of personal information
In order to implement this policy, we will formulate internal rules on the protection of customer’s personal information and make it known to all executives, employees and others concerned. In addition, we will maintain this continuously and make necessary improvements.
Change, correction, deletion of possessed personal data
We will respond promptly within a reasonable range when the customer requests a change, correction or deletion of the held personal data.
Disclosure, correction, suspension of use of personal data held, etc.
We recognizes that the customer has the right to seek disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal data held by the customer, and in the case where such a request is made by the customer, in accordance with the law, We will respond promptly.
Disposal of personal information
We shall delete or discard personal information if the need for such information is lost in light of the purpose of use of personal information, and such elimination and disposal shall be necessary and appropriate to prevent the risk of external loss etc. By the method, we will do as much as necessary to carry out the work.
We strive to continually improve and improve the protection of your personal information, and we may review and revise this policy as appropriate. The revised policy will be notified and announced promptly.
If you have any inquiries or complaints about our policy, please contact the following customer service center.
Company name: illustrious Inc.
Address: 1-24-4 Shibuya, Shibuya Kouyuu Building 503, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0002 Japan
Phone number: +81-3-6427-1867
Application and revision of this policy
The contents of this policy apply from the date of publication of this website. In addition, this policy may be revised without notice if required by law or if we deems it necessary. (The latest information will be posted on this website)